Responders save couple from ‘CO’ poisoning

Unresponsive man amid smell of gas linked to water heater

Storm Lake firemen were called to 701 North Walnut St. Friday night at 9:03 p.m. because of gas fumes in the residence.

Firefighters were told that police and Buena Vista County Paramedics had already responded to the residence on a 911 call of a man being unresponsive.

Full text available to subscribers only. If you are currently an online subscriber, you can login here. To subscribe, please follow this link.